Towball bike carrier

Guest peter

Hi Peter - I may be looking for a towball cycle rack in the near future and this looks like the ideal thing but a better price than the Thule version I was thinking of.

Just one point though - the advert in the link quotes prices at £269.95 - how did you manage such a good deal at £110 inc delivery?

David

david lloyd - 2012-08-22 6:59 PM

Hi Peter - I may be looking for a towball cycle rack in the near future and this looks like the ideal thing but a better price than the Thule version I was thinking of.

Just one point though - the advert in the link quotes prices at £269.95 - how did you manage such a good deal at £110 inc delivery?

David

I bought it at the show. The seller had a hundred to sell.

Hi Peter

Just bought a towball bike carrier for 4 bikes from Halfords. Brilliant piece of kit. We get our two bikes, dog trailer for our two Westies and a Moroccan mat + space for the water carrier etc'. Very well made, no need to pay extra for a branded product, just have a look at the reviews of this product on their web site.

I am not sure what price a two bike carrier is but our 4 bike only cost £180.00.

Cheers Whiskyman :-D

whiskyman - 2012-08-23 8:31 AM

Hi Peter

Just bought a towball bike carrier for 4 bikes from Halfords. Brilliant piece of kit. We get our two bikes, dog trailer for our two Westies and a Moroccan mat + space for the water carrier etc'. Very well made, no need to pay extra for a branded product, just have a look at the reviews of this product on their web site.

I am not sure what price a two bike carrier is but our 4 bike only cost £180.00.

Cheers Whiskyman :-D

Thanks whiskeyman - I will have a look at the Halfords ones. We may be purchasing at least on electric bike though so max carrying weight will be important too.

Peter - I wonder if the dealer sold all his 100? Do you have contact details for them?

David

Guest JudgeMental

Followed a Swiss camper of Italy to Croatia ferry this morning and watched him rip the guts out of his tow bar rack on ramp.....make sure it's not to low to ground?

He had lovely pair of Swiss flyers on back.latest stepthrough 36v version which he said was a massive improvement on other earlier bike. Purchased in Germany for 2500 euro...approx 2000 squids

Archived