The Crown Jewels

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2012-08-26 6:31 PM

never knew his real father,

;-)

Well I did wonder :-S..........................was the butler ginger? ;-)

pelmetman - 2012-08-26 9:41 AM

...............It has been reported that Mr Murdoch, 81, ordered newspaper bosses to publish the images because he wanted to fire a warning shot at Lord Justice Leveson, the man leading the inquiry into press standards in the wake of the phone hacking scandal. News International has refused to comment on the speculation.

*-)

Why has someone got some pictures of Lord Justice Leverson playing 'Strip Billiards' then? B-)

Bas

Guest Peter James

......well. you've got to understand that as far as Harry is concerned, there are mitigating circumstances:

....the product of a broken home, brought up on a series of estates, never knew his real father, family living off taxpayer-funded benefits, and now spending the majority of his life in an institution......

;-)

Posh boys seem to think its a funny party trick to take their clothes off.

Its a substitute for wit or intelligence.

Peter James - 2012-08-29 1:11 PM

......well. you've got to understand that as far as Harry is concerned, there are mitigating circumstances:

....the product of a broken home, brought up on a series of estates, never knew his real father, family living off taxpayer-funded benefits, and now spending the majority of his life in an institution......

;-)

Don't get all hung up about it Peter , remember your from a land were real men don't wear undies

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2012-08-29 1:11 PM

I must be posh :D..................

Coz every time I take my clothes off........................ Sue laughs :-S

pelmetman - 2012-08-24 10:32 PM

peter - 2012-08-24 10:19 PM

pelmetman - 2012-08-24 8:14 AM

Shame on the Sun ......................I'm not surprised though, and Murdoch's rag even has the gall to state quote "press freedom" *-)...........

What a load of cobblers >:-(

So why is it o/k that millions have seen them on the net, but the sun cannot publish pictures that are already in the public domain?. Get real Dave.

Well if you wish to follow the law of the lemming Peter ;-)..................I'll confess to being a royalist, but I fail to see how publishing pictures of someone in the buff is in the "Public Interest" :-S...............I'm thinking of suing the Sun for making me feel inferior :D.................

I want my todger published as well (lol) (lol)

Make a start and have it as your Avatar on here 8-)

Oops just noticed not the first to suggest this Dave (lol)

As for Harry - it could have been worse - he could have been playing strip Pool

Archived