adria twin questions

ips

ADRIA Twin SF

Here we go then with a couple of questions to start with for you adria twin owners...

1 - Anyone installed a reversing camera and if so how did you route the cable to the rear, were did you mount the camera and. I will be fitting my rear view mirror style monitor so how and were did you pick the power up.

2 - Sposed to be pre wired for tv if so were is the coax hidden

3 - Cant beleive you dont get a radio but dash is pre wired, which bit of the dash do you fit it into top or bottom cutout and is there an easy wayto remove the cutout cover without damaging the dash.

4 - (130hp euro 5 engine) What mpg figures can I expect at 60mph and 70mph

Prob more questions to follow over the next few weeks (collect it in 2 wks) :-D

ips - 2012-08-28 11:02 AM

ADRIA Twin SF

Here we go then with a couple of questions to start with for you adria twin owners...

3 - Cant beleive you dont get a radio :-D

Or a leisure battery for that matter...well that was the case with my coral until I twisted Jody's arm a little

Andy

andy - yes your right no battery either but we are taking our 2nd leasure battery off before px.

ps- jody was our salesman too :-D

colin - its the fixed french bed model with huge storage underneath which was a real must for us as we had been spoilt with the garage on ours. It has the SE Lux pack so all the bells and whistles and lcd mood lighting everywere etc etc

Archived