Twin view reversing camera......Fitted

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I've been a busy boy over the bank holiday and fitted the Twin view reversing camera AliB was able to supply me with at a good price ................Thanks Alistar:D.............................

Must admit when it turned up I did have second thoughts about fitting it myself :-S..........So called a couple of local firms, a mobile firm quoted £105 but couldn't do until September, also went to a local caravan dealer who quoted £250 8-)...........

Decided to have a go myself ;-)..........It took me 2 half days and a lot of crawling around under the van getting filthy, but I managed to run all the cables successfully and fitted the camera and monitor.

I checked everything worked first though by temporarily connecting it direct to my battery, as my cigarette lighter socket wasn't man enough to supply enough wigglies to fire it up, *-)....

Had the final power connection done yesterday by a local auto electrician for 20 quid........bargain B-)

Now I can see to reverse my trailer and actually see whats behind me for the first time in 20 years :D

My dash is starting to look more and more like mission control(lol)

887404392_P1000359web.jpg.67034a072f44dd64b9d7c72aeaaabcd8.jpg

27826431_P1000360web.jpg.7f7805c4ff102a8b30c1d189026343b6.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-08-29 9:57 PM

Nice job Dave ... by the way I know where your 'lost marbles' are .... :D

They're not lost Mel ;-).........................I just keep them safe there in case I ever need them :D

Archived