seat covers

tazdog6007

three weeks ago ordered a set of seat covers from motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk. two weeks later a phone call to say they cannot supply in my chosen fabric.accepted an alternitive,and promised delivery today.no show.on phoneing told arrival friday if i am home to courier.so, if anyone out there wants covers,i suggest a wide berth of this company.why is it anything connected to motorhomes is a pain in the **** >:-)

I have to agree with Derek, I don't suppose this is a multi national blue chip style company and as such I have learned that delivery times with such companies have to be regarded as flexible.

No doubt a couple of key workers off sick with flu or something would cause havock with deliveries.

I hope you will be pleased with the result and if so we would all be pleased to know.

H

thanks all, me jumping in to quickly again :$ covers arrived this morning,in original color as first requested.well pleased! fifteen years of owning m/homes must have given me a negative attitude,expecting aggro at every turn.so,humble pie digested,some faith restored! (lol)

tazdog6007 - 2012-09-06 2:34 PM

thanks all, me jumping in to quickly again :$ covers arrived this morning,in original color as first requested.well pleased! fifteen years of owning m/homes must have given me a negative attitude,expecting aggro at every turn.so,humble pie digested,some faith restored! (lol)

That's good, are you pleased with the results?

I need some front seat covers and a recommendation is always worthwhile.

H

PJay - 2012-09-07 3:53 PM

Could you also give some idea of cost , please

The website of the company tazdog6007 bought from was mentioned in his original posting, but here's a link to it

http://www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk/

(It's as well to be aware that, if you have a relatively slow broadband speed, it will take quite a while to load.)

Prices vary according to the vehicle involved and the materials chosen. If you click on the word "Manufacturers" above the line of seat-cover photos, and then select the appropriate entry from the list, you'll be presented with plenty of options together with the price of each.

Archived