Anti Muslim Film

CliveH

Just tried to watch a this to see what all the fuss is about - gave up after a while it is so badly made - but I did have a smile at the stupidity of those trying to ban it as without their violent stupidity I would never have known this badly made film exists. If you want to have a look - just goole anti muslim film and you can watch it on Utube no problem at all.

What also gets me is that Muslim extremists make shedloads of anti western anti jewish anti christian films and we do not mind a bit.

One person does the same thing about their religion and they go apesh!t.

Some Pakistanni Railway minister has said he will pay to have the film maker killed and the Pakistani Ambasador to the UK defends this call for murder.

If it was not so serious it would be funny - perhaps we should laugh at them?

The really funny thing about it all is that they believe in something that does not exist . So all the death and slaughter and there terrorist buddies blowing themselves is for nothing .

The only reason The Islamic faith grows is because of the anti western world drivel that seams to be part of it's teachings these days that appeals to the morons .

The peace loving religion that spews out hatred towards non believers , Jews , gays etc and were told we have to be tolerant and understand them and if we don't were branded worse than Nazi's . Crazy .

Even prior to this Pakistani minister putting up this reward.I'd always thought that most of this "anti-western" guff that comes out from time to time,is supported by the relevant "supposedly friendly",Islamic government(s)...

..after all,while their largely oppressed,poor,ill-fed citizens are busy hating the west...it leaves them in the clear.. *-)

I think if you listen to what the Pakistani Minister said - I think you get a good idea of what these idiots want to do to us via their hatred of anything outside of their very limited frame of reference. He called upon the Taliban and Al Queida to commit murder of a guy who made a film the content of which they have decided they do not like.

I think I now understand how the people of India feel having to live next to these morons who commit the atocities that were seen in the attacks on the Indian city of Mumbai a year or so ago. And yet all we seem to have here in the UK is idiots that want to re-name Christmas as a "Winter Festival" for fear of offending the poor little dears. Well Sod Em I say. About time we used our buying power to support friends and isolate enemies.

knight of the road - 2012-09-23 8:41 PM

Has anyone seen a Muslim/Asian person laughing or with a smile on their face? because I haven't, they are the most miserable people on gods earth.

I've seen plenty of Muslims and Asians with smiles on their faces, but I guess if they live in Bury their bound to be misserable :D

colin - 2012-09-23 9:26 PM

knight of the road - 2012-09-23 8:41 PM

Has anyone seen a Muslim/Asian person laughing or with a smile on their face? because I haven't, they are the most miserable people on gods earth.

I've seen plenty of Muslims and Asians with smiles on their faces, but I guess if they live in Bury their bound to be misserable :D

Cheeky b****** they all talk funny from where you come from

Pull all western ties with them, let them wreck their own communities, countries & economies.

Then a concerted effort to refuse all of them immigration to any western country

Then when they come pleading for Aid, tell em all to S** off.

Why the west throw foreign aid at them, so they can propogate their hatred I will NEVER understand.

I have said for a long time that we is this country will wake up one morning and realise that the Muslims will be our landlords.

Islam is like a cancer and should be dealt with accordingly, cut out with a knife or got rid of by shooting with a titanium tipped machine gun bullet, it seems to me that our gutless politicians are s*** scared of them, what do we need all these third world immigrants for anyway? Dont we have enough homegrown talent and skills to forge our way in the world?

The greatness of this country was forged thru the strenght of our backs and sweat of our brows not some hand wringing whinging third world immigrant with outstretched hands like Oliver Twist asking for more.

Archived