Hi from a new boy

Percy

Hello.

I'm sorry if I'm introducing myself in the wrong place. I can't find an introductions thread.

never mind, it is probably down to my great age! :$

My name is Percy, from Bedford. I own a very old self build campervan. I like attending meets, photography and dogs.

There how can you all resist having such an interesting bod in your midst? *-)

Percy Potts

Hi Percy, and welcome.

You can introduce yourself anywhere on these forums, there's no dedicated "entrance!"

In fact, people jump in and out of all the different sections - including the ones they really don't belong in! I'm a motorhomer/campervanner, but I've posted in the tent camping forum more than once, and this bit - Chatterbox - is for anyone to talk about anything.

So wander round and enjoy yourself. You'll certainly find people you get on with (and maybe some you don't!) and lots of interesting advice - some of it correct!

knight of the road - 2012-09-26 2:24 PM

Hi Percy,

Welcome to the looney group I am the only normal bod on here, the rest are as i say are all loonies.

Thank you for the welcome. I should slot seamlessly into the loony brigade :-D

Tony Jones - 2012-09-26 5:03 PM

knight of the road - 2012-09-26 2:24 PM

Hi Percy,

Welcome to the looney group I am the only normal bod on here, the rest are as i say are all loonies.

When did you get straightened out then Malcolm? :D

As I have paid in my NHC for years and am a fully paid up member I took up their offer of checking me out, they said I was perfect in every way possible.

Guest pelmetman
Welcome Percy :-D ...............I see you clocked in at the Chatterbox section............you'll meet some right nutters over here :D.................If you require a sensible answer to a question I should try the MMM section.........if you want a unsensible answer post in here (lol) (lol)............... Happy campering B-)

Percy - 2012-09-26 8:04 PM

Thank you everybody for your kind welcome. I have no idea how you sussed out I was a looney so quickly?

Somebody must have grassed me up :$

Hi Percy ... we sussed you out simply because you came here ... you have to be looney to want to!!! (lol)

Percy,

Congrats on joining the loony forum, after a 6 week settling in period you will be invited to Linconshire for an interview with dave the Pelmet chief loon, you will not become a loon until you have had several camping mishaps one of which is to tip your number two toilet cassette all over your bare feet.

Dont be alarmed at the chief loons strange garb, long black cloak, frilly knickers, suspenders and fishnet tights and makeup applied with a plasters trowel he feels most comfortable like that.

Ps light refreshments are available.

Archived