THE UK’s BIGGEST AND BRIGHTEST MOTORHOME SALES SITE

Nigel Lindsay-Smith

I'd like you to be the first to know that the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute on-line listing of new and second-hand motorhomes for sale, is now available through www.outandaboutlive.co.uk !!

We've always carried dozens and dozens of motorhome adverts from private and trade sellers. This number will be greatly expanded thanks to new “ fast-upload” technology, which allows a huge number of motorhomes from dealers the length and breadth of the country to be quickly fed into the listing at any time,day or night.

With around 130,000 unique visitors to the www.outandaboutlive.co.uk website each month, there’s sure to be great interest in these and future vehicles for sale. There will be a huge range of new and used motorhomes of all shapes, sizes, ages and costs featured, from a small second-hand van conversion for the first time buyer, to the largest luxury A-class and coachbuilt models.

Enjoy your browsing !!

Nigel :-D

colin - 2012-09-27 9:04 PM

Far be it from me to criticise ;-) but clicking on the link mel supplied showed 347 motorhomes, going to AT and they list 3712 for sale.

Nigel didn't say they currently had the MOST, just the most COMPREHENSIVE (I assume that means detailed????):

I'd like you to be the first to know that the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute on-line listing of new and second-hand motorhomes for sale

Although in the future they might have more!

There will be a huge range of new and used motorhomes of all shapes, sizes, ages and costs featured, from a small second-hand van conversion for the first time buyer, to the largest luxury A-class and coachbuilt models.

Methinks there's a tiny weeny smidge of sales fantasy going on.

This morning, on ebay UK.............................................4,260 motorhomes listed.

"The UK's Biggest and Brightest" motorhome sales site..........................347 motorhomes listed.

So:-

Biggest?

Nope. It is tiny. It is 12 times smaller than ebay.

Brightest?

Soz, but my screen appears utterly no brighter on the OAL sales site than ebay.

I've just taken a look at the offerings.

Yes - there is "hype" but now worse than most adverisers (e.g. "..the best lager in the world.." - yuk).

A good start in my opinion with one or two bugs which I am sure will be sorted with all the encouraging constructive feedback they are receiving from the "glass half empty" brigade.

Not glass half empty Chris. But if you launch something with gusto and make claims, at least they have to be substantiated with content. I'm sure it will be very popular once it's up and running a while and will be very usefull for buyers and sellers.

Archived