Maths teacher + 15 year old girl = jail

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. This is a very sad story. She is obviously besotted and he is very stupid and has wrecked his life. Their is too much publicity over this and could result in both of them engaging in a suicde pact, as their is nowhere else to go from here.

Tragic case of forbidden love.

Guest JudgeMental
nowtelse2do - 2012-09-28 12:01 PM

I it was my daughter, I'd bloody swing for him >:-(

Dave

so yoiu would rather she come home in a box would you...

I'm struggling to work out how the guy's mind works - and I've dealt with some "interesting" people over the years.

When you work as an adult with young people, the deal is that you don't get "romantically involved" with them, no matter how much they want to, or even if they've turned 16. As long as you're in that "position of trust," they're off limits.

He knew all that when he trained as a teacher, and he still knew it when he noticed she was attractive (of course she is - teenagers are designed to be!).

And he STILL knew it the first time she gave him some hint that she fancied him (of course she did - that's what teenage girls do, which is why the law makes ADULTS responsible for saying NO to them).

Quite apart from the morality of it though, what sort of outcome did he expect? Did he think that after a while the authorities (and her parents) would just give up and stop looking? How and when did he think the two of them could settle down and live happily ever after?

He blew his career - in fact wrecked his own life - for something that he SURELY knew could never happen. I'm inclined to think that his "being in love" with her was just the symptom of some sort of mental breakdown - nothing else explains it.

Guest JudgeMental

Why we are even discussing this pond slime I find astonishing....The girls safety and welfare is paramount and should be the only consideration.....

Because of the press they could well feel cornered and without hope, then something awful could happen! All just to keep the Sun shareholders happy *-)

And if the media hadn't reported it, they would have gone off into the sunset and lived happily ever after.

7 months ago they came back from America and were cuddling up to each other on the plane. Other pupils reported it then to the teachers on board the plane and nothing was said, those teachers should be sacked along with the headmaster of the school.

7 months ago that girl must have either have been 14 or just turned 15.

Dave

Guest pelmetman
Tony Jones - 2012-09-28 4:20 PM

He blew his career - in fact wrecked his own life - for something that he SURELY knew could never happen. I'm inclined to think that his "being in love" with her was just the symptom of some sort of mental breakdown - nothing else explains it.

An interesting view Tony ;-).........I confess I'm more interested in the press reaction......I wonder what the "Red Top" headlines would of been had he'd been the school bus driver?.......Probably something along the lines of Peado bus driver runs off with under age girl".......just a guess of course :D

Maybe because he's a teacher he get's more sympathy from the press :-S........and probably will from the judge *-)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2012-09-28 7:11 PM

Well done the press , Sun , Mirror , Mail whoever reported it . Without the press this young impressionable lass could of been with this pervert for god knows how long .

Funny thing is if she'd been 15 and French it appears it would be legal ;-)

Or Bradford........ then if your Asian 12 8-)

Thanks Dave - just spluttered my Rioja all over myself with laughter!!

I do find it funny that the combined Police forces of two countries go all out to find these two people - and rightly so. But several girls were abused and molested for years in Bradford and the authorities knew about it and decided that for them in was a "lifestyle choice".

Is it me are we increasingly a country of double standards?

This has just proved to me that some teachers are beyond brain dead and without an ounce of common sense especially if he thought he could get away with his henous crime , the trouble is he is not the 1st kiddy fiddler to throw his whole future away and as sad as it is he will not be the last . Thankfully they have been found ,so this young girl can be returned to her parents and no doubt he will see the inside of prison walls and be on the sex offenders list for life and banned from working with children. What a ****head.

CliveH - 2012-09-28 7:32 PM

Thanks Dave - just spluttered my Rioja all over myself with laughter!!

I do find it funny that the combined Police forces of two countries go all out to find these two people - and rightly so. But several girls were abused and molested for years in Bradford and the authorities knew about it and decided that for them in was a "lifestyle choice".

Bradford , Rochdale , Rotherham , Keighley the list goes on where white firls have been targeted . Like them or hate them the BNP for years brought to light the plight of innocent white underage girls abused by peado Muslims but were not taken seriously because they were just spouting out far right racist rubbish werent they .

Poor girls and there families have to live with the aftermath of the abuse thanks to in my view our sh.. scared PC system , Disgusting falls a long way short to describe it .

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2012-09-28 7:32 PM

Not increasingly Clive always have been ;-).........but occasionally the oike tries to flag up the obvious :D

As for the couple themselves go back a century and it would be perfectly normal *-)

Guest pelmetman

This is Sue

Quite interested in this thread as I think I'm right in saying it's all men replying.

Whilst I agree the teacher is the adult and should know better but come on lets face it a lot of young girls today are leading the guys on with skirts up to their navels and tops down to what they ate last week I sometimes have to have some sympathy with men.

I truly hope that both of them are treated fairly, what is wrong if they are really in love. If only they could have hung on a year they could have been legally an item.

SUE

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2012-09-28 9:25 PM

pelmetman - 2012-09-28 7:24 PM

Funny thing is if she'd been 15 and French it appears it would be legal ;-)

Nope, in France it would also be illegal for anyone in a position of authority or a 15 y.o.

Did the French not invent the phrase Laissez-faire?..............................................................and has the last PM of Italy not employed such young ladies for light duties at his parties? 8-)

PS I understand light duties in Italy might mean shagging old blokes 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Tony Jones - 2012-09-28 9:52 PM

Only if she'd left his school, Sue, or he'd left his job.

The "position of trust" applies even after the youngster turns 16 (in this country at least - no idea elsewhere).

I appreciate what you say Tony and I don't know how old you are but I started school in the 1950's and in my secondary school a friend of mine got married I distinctly remember our class being told that "Carol" had got married and was now officially called Mrs ..... but as far as we were concerned she was just Carol. No one was shocked just maybe jealous.

SUE

nowtelse2do - 2012-09-28 7:43 PM

The country has always had double standards Clive, and most of the elite who run the country have always had two faces *-)

Dave

Yes........and I don't like either of them. Taking Clive's point the british do seem to be a bunch of lilly livered hypocrites when it comes to asian scum abusing really young ordinary white girls and a teacher running off with a very atractive 15 yr old girl.

Ask yourself which is the greater crime. The youngsters who were repeatedly raped or this consenting girl, even though she is 15 yrs old. I don't condone what he did in a position of trust. It was bloody stupid, but it's hardly a hanging offence. It would have been just the same if she was 16 of of legal age of consent.

Archived