winter campsites in Spain

We are planning on spending 6 months in the winter in one of the Spanish sites, has anyone been to Kiko Park in Olivia, or Camping Fuente in Fortuna, if so, what do they think of it. We have a dog and really need somewhere where she can run off her lead and as we don't plan on moving the 'van want somewhere where we can walk to bars/restaurants etc. Does anyone have any other recommendations? We have a lot of info on the site in La Manga and it is one we are considering. Any advice would be appreciated. Dorothy

Hi Dorothy We spend a few days at Kiko Park in Olivia a few years ago Nice site very busy and full !! very small pitches (we just managed to get a 7mt van the pitch )site is next to the nice beach. We also take our dog with us and would think Kiko Park is not a place "she could run off the lead "( maybe the beach early or late in the day ) If you would like some recommendations email me direct and will see what I can do to help. mike.T

Hi Dorothy, We have stayed at Camping Fuente, Banos de Fortuna, with our dog. Last year there was an open field area outside the camp where people walked their dogs. This is a spa village with a municipal thermal pool, bars and a small store. The site is well planned and has its own modern thermal swimming pool. If you would like further info. send me a PM. Audrey.

Archived