Driveaway awning Ventura Freestander New £329!!

Chausson le mor

Having previously owned several caravans was missing an awning on our new motorhome and having done some research as to which one to buy decided a substantial canvas type was called for. Looked at several brands but in the end settled on a Ventura Freestander as being the best quality available as they are manufactured by Isabella. Price on a new one cheapest I could find was £585 ish.

I then found a link to a company called Renishaw Caravan Accs in chesterfield Tel 01246-824140 web site www.discountawnings.co.uk on their site was listed brand new (old stock) Ventura freestander only available in low size (fine for my panel van conversion) price was £329!!! inc next day delivery. We were away in the van in site just outside Hastings placed my order on the weds on Thursday at 2.00pm UPS parcel van called on site and delivered my new awning hows that for service! Unpacked awning and they are 100% brand new unused not a bad saving and a superb quality awning. Just to ad that I have no connection with this firm only as a very satisfied customer.

Guest JudgeMental

Thanks for the heads up! are they steel frame and what sort of weight please....

Oh! and colour please...dont tell me its green :D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2012-10-07 5:59 PM

Thanks for the heads up! are they steel frame and what sort of weight please....

Ideal for a Spannish winter when it blows a warm gale..........Or pee's down stair rods.........I'd rather something heavy than a thin flapper ;-)

pelmetman - 2012-10-07 7:26 PM

JudgeMental - 2012-10-07 5:59 PM

Ideal for a Spannish winter when it blows a warm gale..........Or pee's down stair rods.........I'd rather something heavy than a thin flapper ;-)

How about a Fat Slapper? :-D

Archived