No motorhome news for 2 months

colin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The dog is out of my control I'm afraid... and out of yours it would seem as it looks like it's run away! Afraid you'll need to re-upload the image (just do what you did the last time) - it should show up then. Really no idea why it disappeadered, though.... have you been feeding it properly? Didn't give it any of the pills did you? ;-)

I think I've got the measure of 'Michele' ... you're a human 'virus and you've infected the forum, even the moderator's caught the 'funny bug'!!! By the way, what was the thing that was promised to happen on Monday .. I haven't noticed anything any different other than the 'box' disappearing. And dave, the reason I couldn't stand the suspension is that I was a bit 'strung up' at the time!!! PS - are you still having the Porche dream!!!

One of our german shepards seems to have gone a bit senile and decided that she will nip the ankle of anybody getting to close. What with a labrador that goes for any stranger that enters yard and our other german shepard looking like a black dog from hell ( but actualy very friendly) we seem to be getting less visitors :D

Archived