Has anyone used Wonderbags

FRANKP60

I'm only posting those threads because they refer to the Wonderbag, I'm not advocating slow cookers! :D

I have an idea about making a Wonderbag though as I already have a collapsible washing up bowl (see below links) which is very similar that I could put some wadding into to make a Wonderbag .... hmmmm ...

Link 1

Link 2

FRANKP60 - 2012-10-19 5:25 PM

No JudgeMental ,one has not forgotten how to use gas,was asking a question ,Thankfully have received one sensible answer

Don't mind the Judge ... he has a 'man' to do everything for him so is only going by what the 'man' tells him! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

When I was but a girl on a guide camp, a hay box casserole - sorry it was stew in those days - was cooked at least once.  The meat was always tender, so I guess the Wonderbag will do the same thing cheaply and easily.

I have cooked beef casserole in my Remoska, the only thing I had to do was make a double circle of foil with a hole in the middle (to let steam out).  It was great

Guest pelmetman

Blimey.................... Wonderbags have changed since my time in the navy 8-)

In my day they came in pair :D........................with a nipple to operate :$

Guest JudgeMental
Minstrel - 2012-10-23 12:12 AMWhen I was but a girl on a guide camp, a hay box casserole - sorry it was stew in those days - was cooked at least once.  The meat was always tender, so I guess the Wonderbag will do the same thing cheaply and easily.

I have cooked beef casserole in my Remoska, the only thing I had to do was make a double circle of foil with a hole in the middle (to let steam out).  It was great

an ex scout here! One highpoint was a roast beef joint dinner baked in a tin box buried in the ground...it was the hit of an Easter camp in the snow.when I saw the thread I thought Ah! at last a Breast enhancement thread!

Archived