D I Y Mystery

Rocking Ron

Hi

First let me thank you for the wonderful comments on my on my first attempt at a new thread ie. DIY

Dont know what went wrong with the system. (did not fall of the chair)

Second thanks for all your comments/advise to the revised thread.

Went on the Leisureshopdirect site and ordered a few new parts, got a coat hook from local shop

and fashioned it to fit the top of the knob. JOBS A GOOD UN

Thank again

Rocking Ron

w

silverback - 2012-10-26 11:21 PM

well ron at least the mystery is solved :-D

not painting or singing but a BOG problem

i think a thanks to our resident diy'er mel b for putting you in the right direction :-D for a solution to your toilet problem... thats if i'm following this right *-)

jon

I like it when a plan comes together!!!! :D I just love solving problems ... used to get called 'Spock' at school as I was so logical - nothing to do with pointy ears and funny eyebrows!!!! which I do NOT have!!! *-)

Brian Kirby - 2012-10-27 3:30 PM

Mel B - 2012-10-26 11:31 PM.................- nothing to do with pointy ears and funny eyebrows!!!! which I do NOT have!!! *-)

That's not how I see it, Mel! :D

Careful Brian, or I'll do a Vulcan mind-meld on you .... it'd frighten you to death!!!!

Mel B - 2012-10-27 10:19 PM

Mel B - 2012-10-26 11:31 PM.................- nothing to do with pointy ears and funny eyebrows!!!! which I do NOT have!!! *-)

Careful Brian, or I'll do a Vulcan mind-meld on you .... it'd frighten you to death!!!!

Best be careful Brian, halloween is not far away.

http://www.allfancydress.com/miss-scissorhands-costume~P890020.aspx

But Mel, I am a Vulcan. Not many people know that, though. :-)

Brian Kirby - 2012-10-28 10:31 AM

Michael Vulcan Caine?

....a Vulcan mind-meld between you two would be like an explosion in a Scrabble factory! :->

Brian Kirby - 2012-10-28 10:31 AM

Ah, but can you do the Vulcan hand sign or the 'death grip'? (I thought you were more Jean Luc Picard though Brian .... or a Klingon???? :D )

Archived