Always waiting for her!

Colin Leake

Is it just my wife or is it a generic trend in ladies. Before we go anywhere she is always chasing me up to be ready. If we are going away the process starts a few days before we are due to leave (even longer if it is the first trip of the season), if we are due to go shopping the process starts in bed in the morning. Yet inevitably I finish up waiting for her!

I tend to think it must be generic. My daughter and grand daughters are never ready to leave on time either, and there's a couple of lady pensioners near us who don't drive so some times we give them a lift to go shopping or to hospital etc. Every time they are never ready and I'm left waiting outside like a lemon. I keep threatening to leave without them on the basis that they will learn a lesson and be ready next time. My wife sides with them and makes me wait.

Guest pelmetman

Yep its a generic thing ;-) .................they know they can do it and get away with it *-)............

But I get my revenge >:-)

I always arrive first..................

when we have sex :D

Guest pelmetman

Na Na Na ..... this is so untrue.

Invariably when we are due to go out Dave will say "are you ready we are going .......". So I get my jacket, bag etc ready and WAIT.

and wait ....... Dave then says hold on I've got to go and get changed, go to the loo THEN everytime .... I've just got to turn the computer off, go to front door lock up. Set off get half way down the road then he starts shouting............ oh I've forgotten .................. so turn round back we go - start off again

SUE.

pelmetman - 2012-11-07 8:06 PM

Invariably when we are due to go out Dave will say "are you ready we are going .......". So I get my jacket, bag etc ready and WAIT.

and wait ....... Dave then says hold on I've got to go and get changed, go to the loo THEN everytime .... I've just got to turn the computer off, go to front door lock up. Set off get half way down the road then he starts shouting............ oh I've forgotten .................. so turn round back we go - start off again

SUE.

Sue ... I've got one of those too ... the number of times he has to check that the back-door is locked ... or found that we've set off to go shopping and he's not taken his wallet so we have to go back home (he has the dosh ... I'm like the Queen and don't carry any! :D ).

Mel B - 2012-11-07 10:52 PM

pelmetman - 2012-11-07 8:21 PM

pelmetman - 2012-11-07 8:06 PM

No its not >:-)

B*llocks ... all men are the same! :D

You.!!.....you.!!....mean Dave is the same as FG !!!!!!!! 8-) or Graham & Graham :$ :D :D

That does explain a lot *-)

Dave

My lovely wife used to spend the first hour of any trip away asking we'd packed this that or the other. I've cured that one by having a list of items to include and jobs to be done with tick boxes. Actuall we have two lists, one to use at the start of the season and one for the rest.

Works a treat if all the boxes have been ticked and wife has checked the list job done.

flicka - 2012-11-08 9:18 PM

Colin

It;s traditionally a women thing, starting with them to be late for the wedding.

And their mothers telling em, "to start as they mean to go on" >:-(

What hope is there for the male :-(

Your right. Come to think of it her mother was always late as well!

Archived