Which is the best method/place/way to sell my car?

Mel B

Guest pelmetman

Use them all Mel ;-)...........as I often see adverts where the seller states that its for sale elsewhere.........as its a numbers game, the more people that see it the better, and equally a greater chance of getting the best price ;-)

Maybe a picture with someone draped seductively across the bonnet will help..............I'm free for a small fee :D..........

I'm sure I can still fit in those Speedos :-S

pelmetman - 2012-11-10 5:47 PM

Use them all Mel ;-)...........as I often see adverts where the seller states that its for sale elsewhere.........as its a numbers game, the more people that see it the better, and equally a greater chance of getting the best price ;-)

Maybe a picture with someone draped seductively across the bonnet will help..............I'm free for a small fee :D..........

I'm sure I can still fit in those Speedos :-S

You're no the bloke off the TV advert about the 'whiter than white' washing powder are you Dave ... now that's what I call a body ...

.... a dead body!

(lol)

You can use an e.bay classified for £20.00 with no final selling fee either which isn't bad. I think a lot of dealers do it that way as well. I've got my picanto on their at the moment complete with a-frame attachments.

Thanks guys, until we decided where to advertise it 'properly', I thought I'd put a couple of car ads on Friday-Ad and Gumtree this afternoon and we've already had a message from someone who'd seen the Gumtree ad and is very interested in our car! :-D Hubby has just rung him back and he and his wife want to come and see it and are going to ring us to arrange when so hopefully we might be able to sell it without having to stick it on Ebay etc .... :-S

Not counting any chickens (or should that be poulets as it's French!) but fingers crossed. :D

Archived