Aires de service and overnight stops

Guest starspirit

Aires de service and overnight stops  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes to all questions for me but when I filled in the questionaire there had been 56 views and I was the 10th questionaire filler in. Not very encouraging, looks like we've got a lot majority of site/hookup addicts. Always suspected that was the case, you only have to look at the annual milage of most vans to see how little use they get, sad but true bill Ord

[QUOTE]Bill Ord - 2006-07-12 4:49 PM Yes to all questions for me but when I filled in the questionaire there had been 56 views and I was the 10th questionaire filler in. Not very encouraging, looks like we've got a lot majority of site/hookup addicts. Always suspected that was the case, you only have to look at the annual milage of most vans to see how little use they get, sad but true bill Ord[/QUOTE]

Bill

Isn't 14 votes for living without hookups an indication of the opposite to your conclusion?  Or have I misunderstood what people are voting for?

I think Starspirit's (is this a new religion?) poll idea is good.  However I think it might be helpful if he could add a note to clarify what ticking the box means (i.e. is it a vote in favour?) and just to ensure balance, could add the option to vote against, as well.  After all, in principle we should all be able survive without a hook up, but we may prefer to have one nevertheless.  No one can indicate that sort of preference on the present poll. 

Sorry Starspirit, but I guess only you can edit the poll form!

Regards

I've done my bit of voting but must admin that to be a 'fair' poll it should give a choice of ways of voting, a simple yes or no box would be clearer as at present you can only vote if you actually agree with what is being said, not against. Nice try though!

Because of the lack of Aires de service and overnight stops in this country, and the abundance of height barriers, specific notices denying parking to camping cars (i.e. Weymouth), we spend all our holidays and loads of money in all the other bits of europe. Trouble is - I have to make one issue of the MMM magazine last two months at a time. Regards to all Terry

Archived