Parking

Noodles

Good Morning

Hubby and I are looking to go up to Peterborough this w/end Ferry Meadows and Nene Valley Railway does anyone know off places we can park and any campsites I know there's a CC site and CCC sites but we're not members of CCC (will probably join next year) our friends may come with us in theIr MH but they're not members of any clubs.

Grateful for any replies :-D

Just off the A1 on the turning for Nene Railway there is a Transport Cafe which used to allow overnight stopovers its called the Stibbington Diner 2 Old North Road Stibbington PE8 6LR 01780782891 its worth asking as you have to go past it to get to the steam railway and Wansford Station.Or if you turn off the A1 onto the A47 towards Peterborough there is a large layby on the right along side the river near the river bridge which leads into Ferry Meadows that a lot of truckers use if you do not mind wild camping.

Our friends love wild camping hubby and I have done it a few times but I know hubby will probably want to go on a site.

Friends are looking for somewhere with a view I said "Well you won't get mountains or beach near Peterborough " *-) numpties.

I will checkout your suggestions.

Thank you :-D

Archived