MMM December issue on-sale now!

Lucie Cranfield

Hello All,

The December issue of MMM is on-sale now! It's packed with off-peak travel destinations, Christmas markets, Northwest Scotland, North Wales beaches and island hopping on ferries. Plus 99 sites including open all year, reader reviews and Premier Parks deals. We also test the Hymer single bed van conversion, Reimo's versatile camper, Kanus Sky Ti update and much more!

Get your copy now - http://tinyurl.com/d98o28d

Travelling away? Why not get a digital copy - http://tinyurl.com/c3mhm2v

Lucie :-D

I am not sure why we need to be notified about the issue date. Most people will have subscriptions or look for it in the newsagents. But one question? Why has the quality of articles and the accuracy of them deteriorated? Is it because MMM are now trying to do things on the cheap like Practical Motorhome? Be interested in rsponses.

I think Practical Motorhome is a 'does what it says on the tin' type of periodical. It doesen't have a great raft of adverts and does concentrate on the practical side of having a motorhome. MMM on the other hand is more of a 'choice' magazine, choice of vehicle,destinations and accessoriess.

PM sites listings are in an easy to collect format.

Wills Wagon - 2012-11-17 9:26 PM

I am not sure why we need to be notified about the issue date. Most people will have subscriptions or look for it in the newsagents.

I think this goes back a year or two when subscribers complained that they received their copies later than the mag appeared in shops. So they now make it clear when mags go to the mail services.

I can't really comment on the " accuracy of articles " as I haven't noticed it myself, and don't know which ones you are referring to.

Archived