Who but an idiot would buy a coach built?

Judge Mental

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
pelmetman - 2012-11-21 6:49 PM

Derek Uzzell - 2012-11-21 6:44 PM

jnp - 2012-11-21 6:30 PM

(lol) the best post I have seen :D (lol) (lol)

Though it does seem to conflict with 15.4.12 of the forum's Acceptable Use Policy that I'm sure everyone will be familiar with

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Information/termsconditions

15.4Contributions must not:

15.4.1contain any material which is defamatory of any person;

15.4.2contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;

15.4.3promote sexually explicit material;

15.4.4promote violence;

15.4.5promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;

15.4.6infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;

15.4.7be likely to deceive any person;

15.4.8be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;

15.4.9promote any illegal activity;

15.4.10be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;

15.4.11be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;

15.4.12be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;

15.4.13give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or

15.4.14advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.

Oooooop's! a daises.... moving swiftly on! :D

mikemoss - 2012-11-21 7:47 PM

Well, Roger Gee (if that is indeed your name) I for one thoroughly enjoyed your contribution. Just hope the real JudgeMental can keep up the style.

Style and Judgemental are not words one would normally expect to see used in the same sentence?

pelmetman - 2012-11-21 6:49 PM

Derek Uzzell - 2012-11-21 6:44 PM

jnp - 2012-11-21 6:30 PM

(lol) the best post I have seen :D (lol) (lol)

Though it does seem to conflict with 15.4.12 of the forum's Acceptable Use Policy that I'm sure everyone will be familiar with

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Information/termsconditions

15.4Contributions must not:

15.4.1contain any material which is defamatory of any person;

15.4.2contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;

15.4.3promote sexually explicit material;

15.4.4promote violence;

15.4.5promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;

15.4.6infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;

15.4.7be likely to deceive any person;

15.4.8be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;

15.4.9promote any illegal activity;

15.4.10be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;

15.4.11be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;

15.4.12be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;

15.4.13give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or

15.4.14advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.

Oooop's :$....... does all that apply to "Chatterbox"? :-S

Since I personally am completely convinced this was the REAL Judge, that means that it breaches 15.4.7 as well - unless I'm right of course.

Take your time, think about it a while.

Guest pelmetman
Tony Jones - 2012-11-22 12:03 PM

So we have Eddie changing his name, leaving off his avatar, and copying Crinkly's typeface.

Simples!!

Only problem now is "motive." Surely not just attention-seeking - not Eddie!!!

Its all very Machiavellian 8-)

So we have Eddie changing his name, leaving off his avatar, and copying Crinkly's typeface.

Simples!!

I'm glad it was not me who first made this link and even if I had I would not have said so without evidence - evidence that does seem to be lacking?

I do wonder why the need for disguise - is there an ulterior motive but to be honest I really don't care 'cos it made I smile and I likes to smile!!

Tracker - 2012-11-22 12:16 PM

Simples!!

I'm glad it was not me who first made this link and even if I had I would not have said so without evidence - evidence that does seem to be lacking?

I do wonder why the need for disguise - is there an ulterior motive but to be honest I really don't care 'cos it made I smile and I likes to smile!!

Hey-up Tony, I hope you have a good solicitor and deep pockets, I think Eddie might just do a Lord McAlpine on you!!! :D

Guest JudgeMental
Mel B - 2012-11-22 6:37 PM

Tracker - 2012-11-22 12:16 PM

Simples!!

Hey-up Tony, I hope you have a good solicitor and deep pockets, I think Eddie might just do a Lord McAlpine on you!!! :D

Indeed...Sweetie,

VENGEANCE! is mine said the Lord!!!!! There is no stopping moi's stalker now! He has started insulting members on other threads..What pray will this do to moi's moderate reputation one wonders *-) :-S

JudgeMental - 2012-11-22 6:58 PM

VENGEANCE! is mine said the Lord!!!!! There is no stopping moi's stalker now! He has started insulting members on other threads..What pray will this do to moi's moderate reputation one wonders *-) :-S

... improve it? (lol)

Mel B - 2012-11-22 8:09 PM

JudgeMental - 2012-11-22 6:58 PM

... improve it? (lol)

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) loving that Mel B

this thread makes me :-D cheering me up on a dark winters night (lol)

judge which other threads is the stalker on? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

jon

Guest JudgeMental
Bulletguy - 2012-11-23 2:09 AM

Judge Mental - 2012-11-21 3:48 PM

My wife loves the PVC so much more.........

And here's me thinking your 'mrs' was into latex or leather.

Oh well....PVC will do I suppose. Come on JM......up some photo's so we can judge ('scuse the pun).

Which Mrs? ;-)

Tony Jones - 2012-11-21 5:16 PM

I think this is a double-bluff. The OP really IS our Eddie, assuming a false-false identity!

Look, anyone else would've used Eddie's personal avatart to make it more convincing (easy to do - I'll attach it). Eddie deliberately didn't to try to convince us it wasn't really him.

Plus, all the views in it would only be expressed by someone who was "Judgemental!"

EDDIT: Sorry, I meant AVATAR of course. Freudian slip???

Hi,

Is this BGD on a night out or what? ;-) I am jealous.

derek

Hi All,

Aside from the posters attempt to try and inject some humour in to the forum I sympathise with the Judge and do not think this sort of behaviour is constructive in that if it makes the person who is the target feel bad then we should not condone it.

Chin up Eddie and as they say don't let the b******s grind you down

cheers

derek

Guest JudgeMental
derek pringle - 2012-11-23 10:32 AM

Hi All,

Aside from the posters attempt to try and inject some humour in to the forum I sympathise with the Judge and do not think this sort of behaviour is constructive in that if it makes the person who is the target feel bad then we should not condone it.

Chin up Eddie and as they say don't let the b******s grind you down

cheers

derek

Thanks Derek ;-) .. every cloud has a silver lining, as this egit now popping up all over the place saying what he wants!,..and getting away with blue murder! :-D

JudgeMental - 2012-11-23 10:48 AM

Thanks Derek ;-) .. every cloud has a silver lining, as this egit now popping up all over the place saying what he wants!,..and getting away with blue murder! :-D

Hhmmmm ................Can't find any postings by " him " in the search function.

;-)

Guest JudgeMental
malc d - 2012-11-23 10:54 AM

Hhmmmm ................Can't find any postings by " him " in the search function.

;-)

Try and keep up Malc..there are more of me...I have been cloned! :-|

JudgeMental - 2012-11-23 11:33 AM

malc d - 2012-11-23 10:54 AM

;-)

Try and keep up Malc..there are more of me...I have been cloned! :-|

Oh lord - I hope not !

(lol)

Archived