New site for locations

Guest searchforsites

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1footinthegrave - 2012-12-04 6:31 PMFor those that do not know of it's existence this site for POI's is excellent, and free to use.http://archiescampings.eu/downloadpage/

This is an excellent resource but:-

Before anyone is tempted to republish under their own name please note the following:-

© archiescampings, the Netherlands 2012

You are free to download and use these poi's without charge, under the condition that you don't publish  these files yourself at any place

• 4 weeks later...
Guest searchforsites
Derek Uzzell - 2012-12-04

I’d like to see GPS coordinates in the FP guide-book and, if I knew France Passion were happy with how searchforsites is displaying FP-site data on his website project, I wouldn’t be continuing to discuss this matter.

(I suppose that, if I really want to know what France Passion’s stance is, the simplest thing is for me to ask them.)

Just a quick update.

I contacted France Passion at the beginning of December via their contact page on their website.

I asked for their view on websites posting co ordinates for France Passion sites, and gave examples from motorhome facts and camping car infos citing examples where sites are clearly shown as France Passion sites and sites that are listed in the France Passion book but are shown as either normal aires or farm style campsites.

To date I have had no response from France Passion!!

• 2 months later...
Guest searchforsites

Another update.

Added all the caravan club sites, ACSI sites and camping cheque sites.

This took a while to ensure there were no duplicates.

Archived