Queen looks at a motorhome

AliB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie, not sure why Peter's avatar has been changed, but I would like to think it was because he realised it offended some forum members and was willing to respect them so did something about it for which I am very pleased and much appreciate him doing so.

Will you do the same with yours? :-S

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-11-26 5:15 PM

Eddie, not sure why Peter's avatar has been changed, but I would like to think it was because he realised it offended some forum members and was willing to respect them so did something about it for which I am very pleased and much appreciate him doing so.

Is that picture of Eddie in his hat that offensive Mel? :-S...........his ladyboy friends seem ok with it :D

Although you have a point about the sunglasses (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest Peter James

Be careful what you wish for. He might post a picture of his face 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2012-11-26 7:31 PM

Be careful what you wish for. He might post a picture of his face 8-)

I've seen it 8-)..................It's not that bad if you hold it at arms length and squint :D

Peter James - 2012-11-26 3:42 PM

antony1969 - 2012-11-26 10:30 AM

Wish she had the power to change your record , seems to me nearly all your posts have some dig at the " unelected " Queen . Yawn .

Look at the thread title antony.

What did you expect to see in a thread about the Queen?

Have you ever met her by the way.

Or do you just fall for the 'middle class' persona created by her 30 full time spin doctors at Buckingham Palace?

Your full time bitterness towards The Royals obviously consumes your every thought , have you blessed any other threads today with your " Unelected Queen " quote ? surely not .

Guest JudgeMental

for heavens sake why...its Tonys fault for blowing it up! there was a story attached to it..everone enjoyed it at the time...has been up for about 4 years +? why now this swing to the right, and mary Whitehorseface brigade.

Tony they are women...the 4 that had to be cropped out of pic are ladyboys..easily spotted as they are much better looking :D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2012-11-26 7:53 PM.

Tony they are women...the 4 that had to be cropped out of pic are ladyboys..easily spotted as they are much better looking :D

Thought so :D.....................my old sea dad told me that was how to spot them ;-)...........getting it wrong could be a right pain in the bum..............apparently 8-)

antony1969 - 2012-11-26 7:50 PM[...Your full time bitterness towards The Royals obviously consumes your every thought , have you blessed any other threads today with your " Unelected Queen " quote ? surely not .

I'd personally have a much more tolerant view of the whole entourage if they didn't slaughter wildlife just for ones amusement. It must constitute one of the most expensive methods of causing unnecessary animal cruelty known to mankind.

pelmetman - 2012-11-26 9:35 PM

JudgeMental - 2012-11-26 7:53 PM.

Thought so :D.....................my old sea dad told me that was how to spot them ;-)...........getting it wrong could be a right pain in the bum..............apparently 8-)

In the 18th century it was show a leg!!

Archived