Change of user name and profil how?

AnnPaul

Paul,

AFAIK, there is no way you can achieve this yourself.

Depending on the forum software, there may be no way it can be done at all, but if you wish to ascertain, sending a meesage to the administrator via the link at the bottom of each page, may be the best way.

Not bad news, I hope?

I've never tried to but I understand that you can't - unless anyone else - or the mods know better?

You could simply abandon your old persona and create a new one in which case the old one will soon pass into the realms of the forgotten?

That's assuming the system will allow multiple membership on one email address or on the same computer - I really don't know - but I bet someone does!!

AnnPaul

It's not possible for a registered User Name to be altered, neither by the administrator nor by the User Name's 'owner'.

It's possible to have as many User Names as you like, using (if you so wish) the same e-mail address (to obtain the password) when each User Name is registered, and no restriction on the device(s) you employ to access the forums.

As malc d has advised, if you just want to play about with your profile, click on "Forums Control Panel" in the 'Welcome bar' near the top of this webpage.

Tracker - 2012-11-25 6:30 PM

I've never tried to ......

That's assuming the system will allow multiple membership on one email address or on the same computer - I really don't know - but I bet someone does!!

Really Richard??? And I always thought you were the star of our spirit! Such a disappointment! :D:D

Archived