New to this site

BKen1

Hi everybody Im new to this site have just posted a couple of posts am now trying to sort out my avatar picture need to play around with it it bit more.

Hope to get and give good motor home and general info ....

Brian..............based in Spain

Hi Brian and welcome to the madhouse!

Don't be afraid to ask no matter how silly you might think the question is as we all had to learn from the beginning!

There are a couple of other members living in Spain - and in France - and they too are good guys with a wealth of experience and I don't doubt they will be able to help you with issues local to where you are.

Hi Judgemental ..the weather here is sunny 14º windy forcast looks good which is more than can be said about the economy.. :-(

Hi Tracker.....Dont worry if anybody can come up with daft queries its me (lol)

Hi Patricia ...the avatar you see now is not the original but got there in the end ....Aires are good for me always my first choice.... the avatar is the one at Monte Louse in the ramparts taken this year.

Thanks to you all.

Welcome to the site, a number of contributors are brilliant and provide expert advice who are very useful but there are quite a lot of "(it's not nice to insult people)s" who are time wasters and have nothing better to do than wind people up. You will soon find out who to believe! The losers will of course respond to this in the way you expect of people who have nothing better to do.

Archived