Another Mobile question

Pete-B

Further to my original query about being able to access the internet when out and about. At the moment the duchess and I, are on a very cheap Orange PAYG, it's a tariff that Orange price promised with an old Virgin one on both our phones so we don't want to lose both the sims on these ancient phones. But on the odd occasion when we're out we need access to the internet, ie banking etc. So I was thinking of updating mine to, for intance, a Samsung Mini II. The cheapest plan that Orange do gives plenty of minutes and texts but only 100mb of internet. This figure doesn't mean anything to me so my question is, would it be enough for occasional use. I understand this is a length of string question but I would appreciate any thoughts

I too have been doing a bit of research as I have a very old PAYGO phone which I plan to update, and there seem to be endless options.

On the T-Mobile site there is quite a useful function: you enter details about how you intend to use the phone and it comes up with suggestions - gives some guide to the size of downloads etc.

You might find it useful.

Archived