ACSI book arrived

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Our 2013 book has arrived and we're pleased to see the prices have stayed at 12,14 & 16 euro's B-)

Just a thought if you turned up at a UK ACSI site and paid in euro's would you get away with paying 16 euro's? >:-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
I'm curious, are there any more UK sites listed than there were, in my last edition I think there was only about a dozen, can't figure why it's not been more widely adopted in the UK, especially down south where they may attract some over the channel business, I mean how often do you see a foreign plate over here.

Guest pelmetman
1footinthegrave - 2012-12-07 6:16 PM

I'm curious, are there any more UK sites listed than there were, in my last edition I think there was only about a dozen, can't figure why it's not been more widely adopted in the UK, especially down south where they may attract some over the channel business, I mean how often do you see a foreign plate over here.

Not counted them :-S.............I was just curious as to whether if I turned up with euro's they'd accept 16 of them instead of 16 UK pounds?..................I guess I'd need a foreign registered vehicle and speak pigeon English to get away with it (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Keith T - 2012-12-07 6:17 PM

peter - 2012-12-07 5:51 PM

Mine as well, but mine's an ACSI version. :D

Confused...whats the difference????

Does it have the 'free' ACSI Camping Carnet offer as last year, assuming you got it from Vicarious Books and not one of teh clubs!??

I had an email saying I could have one if I paid for it 8-)..................they can have my passport *-)

As to what's the difference I got my SI & IS in a twist 8-).............and Peter kindly pointed out my error ;-)......................That's what appens when your other half is a teacher :D

Have these books arrived from Vicarious books or from ACSI direct? Reason I ask is mine (Direct by subscription) hasn't arrived yet although I got an email from Vicarious saying they had posted theirs yesterday. Wondered if Acsi had posted theirs yet.

The ID card is half price this year at €2.45 for subscribers

Mike

Mike B. - 2012-12-07 7:46 PM

Have these books arrived from Vicarious books or from ACSI direct? Reason I ask is mine (Direct by subscription) hasn't arrived yet although I got an email from Vicarious saying they had posted theirs yesterday. Wondered if Acsi had posted theirs yet.

The ID card is half price this year at €2.45 for subscribers

Mike

I also had an e-mail from them re the card at half price. Tried to buy it, but they will only take Credit Card, and want an open option for future years. Which I am not prepared to do. I know it says you can cancel, but this is often a means of abuse, in my opinion. So will have to get one from the CC while I am still a member, as have now cancelled future subs

Archived