women best drivers

michele

I think so men have not got the patience I wonder how many men out there know but wont admit that their wifes drive better ........... who needs reversiving cameras i just ask my husband deliberately he has no idea and promptly stands behind the mirrors . Great fun aiming for him he soon jumps. come on girls fly the flag.......... And why do so many dealerships hand the keys to the men ....look the women up and down as if to say thsi is a mans world . well let me tell you a man is only good because hehas a greater women behind him (^) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Yes michele, I have a Wife, two Daughters, and a Grand Daughter, all perfect drivers, and all can reverse a caravan no problem, as well as driving big motor homes...I, just a man, taught them all of course, so they probably have some of my bad habits as well.

• 2 weeks later...
:-D I just have to agree that women are the BEST drivers. After all. I have never seen a man doing his lipstick, talking on the phone and looking at the passenger whilst having a 3 way conversation and continuing to drive the vehicle in some sort of direction they are heading. Multi-tasking rules. (lol)

Archived