Have a good one eveyone!

Guest JudgeMental

Guest pelmetman

Bah Humbug >:-).......

On yer bike Eddie..................it's alright for you members of the idle classes..........I've still got 10 pelmets to get done and it looks like I'll be working the weekend >:-(

Bah Humbug .......

On yer bike Eddie..................it's alright for you members of the idle classes..........I've still got 10 pelmets to get done and it looks like I'll be working the weekend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah Humbug Pelmetman! You are lucky that you do have a job there are lots of people out there that wish that they were in work or not being redundant at this time of year (Comet employees just to name one but good luck and best wishes to you.

All the best to you Eddie and have a merry christmas and a happy new year also to all memberes of this forum have a good one.

Mike

Guest pelmetman
Mickydripin - 2012-12-12 1:08 PM

Bah Humbug .......

On yer bike Eddie..................it's alright for you members of the idle classes..........I've still got 10 pelmets to get done and it looks like I'll be working the weekend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah Humbug Pelmetman! You are lucky that you do have a job there are lots of people out there that wish that they were in work or not being redundant at this time of year (Comet employees just to name one but good luck and best wishes to you.

All the best to you Eddie and have a merry christmas and a happy new year also to all memberes of this forum have a good one.

Mike

Plenty of work around here if you speak Polish ;-)

Archived