All The Aires France 4th edtion

kelly58

Just received my new copy of the Vicarious Books 4th edition of their French Aires Guide and must say I am really impressed with the updated version and layout . For anyone venturing into the unknown life of touring France using Aires there is a lot of info for the novice as well as the well seasoned traveller . Another plus is the list with coordinates for the LPG / GPL outlets . And I must also add the full size map is a boon .

I am in no way associated with Vicarious Books , but speak as I find and having used their products since 2006 I am more than happy to reccomend them .

Hi

We received our All the Aires guide today and once again I'm sure its going to be very useful. I like the slightly larger format and the fold-out map will be very handy when planning which route to take.

There are other aires guides (in French) and online resources which are either free or cheap but I think the Vicarious guide is well worth the money. We spent 3 months in France this year, mainly staying on aires, and All the Aires France made it so easy.

Paul

Archived