Christmas presents - best, worst and silliest

Mel B

Okay, let’s all put a list of the BEST, WORST and SILLIEST presents we got this year - not that I'm ungrateful you understand! :D

Me

BEST: shawl/pashmina from my elder brother & wife - nice and snuggly, and a box of chocolate Brazil nuts from hubby's parents! :->

WORST: my elder sister & partner gave me chocolate fingers which I love ... except dark chocolate ones ... guess which ones they are! 8o|

SILLIEST: a dog draught excluder from my Mum - really cute and will 'live' in the camper! :D

Hubby

BEST: Gotta be the large case of Guinness from his parents! :-D

WORST: a shaving foam and gel set from his parents ... he only uses an electric shaver! *-)

SILLIEST: a "Best Christmas Decorations" book with lots of pictures of people's houses where they've gone mad with the outside decor from my elder brother & wife! :'(

BEST - GIANT box of liquorice allsorts!!

WORST - Any Christmas card with a photo of someone else's child(ren) on it!!

SILLIEST - Nobody has been really silly this year - maybe next year - I live in hope?

MOST IRRITATING - Shirt and ghastly tie set - and as if that was not bad enough - the wrong size!!

Thank heaven for small mercies - at least I can give it to someone I dislike!

Best, esspresso cofee machine. (mine expired in October through overuse) proper cofee again, bless my daughter. Worst, none. Silliest, me giving SWMBO a smart phone, her old one won't connect to a computer so contacts have to be loaded one at a time. (she is likely to throw it in the fish tank soon) John *-) :$

Archived