New Year Wishes from Spain.

BGD

Right then you lot........before I forget, here's wishing a very happy New Year to all of you from The Sparkle and myself; have a great 2013 and many many sunny Motorhome touring days!

And if any of you are currently staying in or near Calpe on the Costa Blanca, then come on down to the big "BeniAsia" restaurant in Calpe port for my last gig of 2012 this evening for the Mother of all Parties, before we then bugger off in "Mr Ben" to the Costa del Sol, Gibraltar and then the Algarve coast of Portugal for 6 weeks hols............setting off tomorrow morning! :-D

"Celebrate the New Year with The Nomad Live Music Show in the BeniAsia Chinese Restaurant, in the Port in Calpe, (on Avenida Porto, right next to the Hotel Porto Calpe).

FREE BAR!

Drink as much as you like, all evening!!

Live music with THE NOMAD, 9.30pm till late

Gifts, and lucky grapes at mid-night!

SPECIAL NEW YEARS EVE MENU:

s**take mushrooms soup

Dumplings with prawns

Salmon cake

Tempura prawns

Special crispy meat balls

Roasted duck with plum sauce

Prawns with GonBao sauce

Chicken with Thai green curry

Special wines:

Rioja - EL COTO tinto

Rose - FAUSTINO VII

White - LA MARINA

Cava - FREIXENET

Mango cake

Coffee or tea.

All this, plus FREE bar all evening, plus live music; all for only €37.50!

Oriental restaurant BENIASIA, Calpe port

Table bookings: 96 587 55 33

https://www.facebook.com/events/277991575640599/

And we might even go to Spain just to sample your hospitality Bruce, except that its now January H-N-Y for 2013, and keep blowing the organ, Mr T says he still cannot bend the notes after 50 years of playing the Larry Adler stuff and the Civil War songs that were were so simple.

Mrs T

Archived