Vets in France

Bailey

I know this subject has been covered many times before but I need some help! I will be travelling with my Westie from Girona in Spain to get the Eurotunnel in Calais in the next 2 weeks or so and hope to spend only 1 night 'on the road' in France. I have a vet in Ardres near Calais but don't want to spend too long in that area at this time of year. Would anyone have a name of a Vet roughly 4 or 5 hours into my journey. That should put me roughly in the region of Clermont Ferrand.

Thanks (?)

I'm in La Duquesa in the South of Spain at the moment but will be leaving in the next week or so. I will then be spending a few days in Girona near Barcelona on route to Calais. I am aware of the 5 day window but still thought of visiting a vet on the way from Girona heading north. That's why I thought in the Area of Clermont would be good as I could visit a vet in the morning then drive toward Calais and spend the night somewhere there. I want to get the tunnel the following morning (after the 24 hour rule) as I have to drive to Fishguard the next day so want as much time as possible.

We came off the motorway at Issoire a couple of years ago for cheap fuel, at the hypermarket, just on the junction-I think it was a Carrefour.

There was a vets in the adjoining shops. We thought it might be a handy one to use on the return trip one day!

Sorry but we didn't make a note of the name, but if you are interested I'm sure you could find it with Google.

Archived