It's a mystery

Geoff Bell

Being a relative newcomer I was really interested in all your hints and tips on the new and seperate posting. 8th july was good and the 9th, the 10th was brilliant and the 11th was a good day too. And then nothing. Not a sausage, Is there a page 2 out there in cyberspace or am I missing something. Maybe thats it and there are no more to be shared or have yoy all been abducted by aliens. Can somebody cast some light on whats happened?

I suspect that the reason for the present Tips Famine is simply that the subject has run out of steam. It's very hard to think of relevant 'general' tips - I've been reading MMM for 10 years which adds up to over 120 Tips in the "Interchange" section. But the only one I can remember anything about is the one I wrote myself , and that specifically related to Ford seat-belts rather than being motorhome-general. I'm sure lots of forum members could offer tips about their Hymer, Auto-Sleepers, Swift, etc. but, for such advice to be useful a different format would be needed on the lines of the motorhomefacts forum.

Archived