On a lighter note

nightrider

Tracker - 2013-02-03 10:27 AM

I can say with some pride that I have never been divorced, and I am even still friendly, with my wife's blessing of course, with some (but not all - far too many!!) ex 'girlfriends' from before I met the current Mrs T!!

Does that include Janine ... or not ... on second thoughts, don't answer! :D

Having never been divorced I've not had the problem ... but if I could divorce some of my family I would! 8-)

Mel B - 2013-02-03 2:08 PM
Tracker - 2013-02-03 10:27 AMI can say with some pride that I have never been divorced, and I am even still friendly, with my wife's blessing of course, with some (but not all - far too many!!) ex 'girlfriends' from before I met the current Mrs T!!
Does that include Janine ... or not ... on second thoughts, don't answer! :D Having never been divorced I've not had the problem ... but if I could divorce some of my family I would! 8-)

Janine was never really a girlfriend as such Mel - we just enjoyed each other's company for a while when I was first by myself before drifting apart. 
We used to keep in touch when she was on here but not any more and I often wonder how she is as I did have a soft spot for her and hope that she found happiness! 
I don't suppose anyone knows?
I agree about family - I could 'divorce' some our our 'multi faceted' (aka two faced!) lot at times!!

donna miller - 2013-02-03 2:59 PM
Tracker - 2013-02-03 2:38 PM

Janine was never really a girlfriend as such Mel - we just enjoyed each other's company for a while when I was first by myself before drifting apart. 
Ah, friends with benefits. (lol)

Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea, the 'benefits' were each other's company at a time when we both needed a friend who was not going to take advantage by seeking more than friendship.
I don't care what you think of me but I would not like to see Janine's reputation unfairly sullied.
Besides - I was getting other 'benefits' elsewhere by mutual agreement!!

Janine did sign in briefly a few months ago, when Michele started a thread called (I think) "For one night only" or something similar, inviting all the "Old-timers" for a nostalgic chat.

Don't remember seeing her name since then.

EDIT: found the thread - it was actually nearly a year ago! That's what age does I suppose ...

However, from her post there I clicked her profile, and her last log-in was only 8 Jan, so maybe if you PM her she'll pick up? Just trying to help.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2013-02-03 3:42 PM

Besides - I was getting other 'benefits' elsewhere by mutual agreement!!

Not another benefit cheat :D

pelmetman - 2013-02-03 5:00 PM
Tracker - 2013-02-03 3:42 PMBesides - I was getting other 'benefits' elsewhere by mutual agreement!!
Not another benefit cheat :D

Absolutely not Dave - no cheating involved as it was all very consensual between unattached and very much consenting adults!! 

Mel B - 2013-02-03 7:44 PMRich - you'll be pleased to hear that Janine has a fella, it must be serious as they bought an 'awning' together!!! :-D :D

That's good - she is a lovely person and I wish them both every happiness together.

I do have to wonder what they can do in an awning that can't be done in the warmth of the van though  - oh I dunno - with a bit of creative thinking I suppose!

Archived