Coffee and Biscuits Anyone

kelly58

Thanks for the invite - we would love to join you for coffee and a biscuit - and whilst supping and munching I would enjoy hearing you explain why taking and posting that photo played such a large part in your lives today!!

Is the weather so bad that there is beggar all else to do down in deepest France!!

Meanwhile do please enjoy the crunch of your supercalifragalistic ginger nut!

Tracker - 2013-02-06 11:36 AMThanks for the invite - we would love to join you for coffee and a biscuit - and whilst supping and munching I would enjoy hearing you explain why taking and posting that photo played such a large part in your lives today!!Is the weather so bad that there is beggar all else to do down in deepest France!!Meanwhile do please enjoy the crunch of your supercalifragalistic ginger nut!

We not in France we are still in Spalding this was sent to me by my son who is working in Geneva just nipped over to fit a new boiler and was in Chamonix  Tuesday , they are his favourite biscuits but not at that price .

kelly58 - 2013-02-06 12:13 PM

We not in France we are still in Spalding this was sent to me by my son who is working in Geneva just nipped over to fit a new boiler and was in Chamonix  Tuesday , they are his favourite biscuits but not at that price .

It's nice in Spalding this time of year!

I can see that your son has impeccable good taste in biscuits at least - wonder where he got that from!!

Archived