Cap Blanche

hymer1942

hymer1942 - 2013-02-06 12:14 PM

Hi all, is there anyone at Cap Blanche if so is there space or is it mega busy as usual. thanks Barrie

Hi Barrie

I'm interested also.

We're setting off (tunnel) for Spain Feb 12th, should be in Benidorm approx 5 days later.

Allen

Hi Barrie we are at Cap Blanche we arrived today and there is just a few spaces left but not very good locations near the main road and at the furthest end of site .

We tried a number of other sites all fully booked to a point where believe it or not campers were on thier loungers right to the edge of the pavement and paying full price hoping for someone to leave mad,crasy.people.

We have never been impressed with the area but promised to see friends staying at a hotel, so best of luck

Curly

Guest pelmetman

Just to add campsites down here are very very busy in general ;-)..................Just left camping Lo Monte where we booked last October and it was virtually full every day, so much so that as they built the new extension the pitches were being filled 8-)...................Now at Calpemar, where we also booked :D.........full to the brim even the new extension, and people camped on the car park waiting for a space :-S..........

But that's not the best bit (lol) (lol)..............we quite liked Camping Lo Monte and its convenient for my old mans place.........and assuming he'll still be around 8-).................. we booked for next January ;-)

There was 5 places left............and 3 of those were in the shade 8-)

Arrived at Arena Blanca this morning, got one of only two pitches left, 5 vans parked up on car park by reception. We had come from Javea where they had maybe 10 pitches free onl. Previously we were at Camping Marjal Costa Blanca, lots of pitches available but a bit isolated.

Bob

hymer1942 - 2013-02-08 9:20 AM

thanks all for the info, I will stop here at Javea before I go up to Bon Repos to run a rally in March. Barrie

Hi Barrie

what's the rally, and where's Bon Repos.

Just keeping my options open.

regards

Allen

Guest pelmetman
Mrs T - 2013-02-09 2:21 AM

All these sites in the sun makes me sick as a parrot !!!!!

Our neighbours at camping Lo Monte had a parrot :D..............and a cat ;-)..............and two dogs (lol) .......

The parrot did phone impressions...........I was for ever looking for my phone *-).....

Archived