Hooray, back to work

nightrider

flicka - 2013-02-08 10:27 PM

Thought you had retired & passed the business on to relatives (?) (?) (?)

Anyway good to see you're itching to get going.

I passed on the work to my son and grandson, but I got bored , they are doing the muscle work and I am just doing the admin so to speak.

Went back to work yesterday and enjoyed it, although a little cold on my bald head, we start off on our old stock of customers while waiting for new stock coming in from our advertisements, At this early start to the season we get a fair share of time wasters from two particular ethnicities who I won't do work for under any circumstances, I won't mention who they are for fear of being accused of being a racist.

knight of the road - 2013-02-12 2:24 PM

Went back to work yesterday and enjoyed it, although a little cold on my bald head, we start off on our old stock of customers while waiting for new stock coming in from our advertisements, At this early start to the season we get a fair share of time wasters from two particular ethnicities who I won't do work for under any circumstances, I won't mention who they are for fear of being accused of being a racist.

You don't mean those well known for their deformity of extra short arms and long pockets do you??

The Jocks and the Taffs!!

Archived