A classic..parrot steals from camper

Guest JudgeMental

When we were touring in New Zealand a few years ago there were signs in some places asking us not to feed the Keas as they are a bit of a pest.

Quite entertaining to watch but they can be destructive - we saw one trying to rip the rubber seal from round someones' windscreen. ( We did scare it away - but it was quite persistent ).

Also saw one trying to carry a towel away that someone had but over a chairback to dry - but it gave it up as too heavy.

;-)

pepe63 - 2013-02-11 11:57 AM

Eddie..

I reckon if you'd have posted this in Chatterbox,by now someone would've blamed it on Eastern European gangs... (lol) (lol)

:D :D Great idea pepe. Could soon be turned into a Gay, Thieving, Islamic Pedophile Joyriding Parrot "Discussion" thread. :D :D :D :D

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2013-02-11 1:54 PM

Eddie..

I reckon if you'd have posted this in Chatterbox,by now someone would've blamed it on Eastern European gangs... (lol) (lol)

:D :D Great idea pepe. Could soon be turned into a Gay, Thieving, Islamic Pedophile Joyriding Parrot "Discussion" thread. :D :D :D :D

Dave

..yeah..because we can never get enough of them type o' threads,can we.. *-) (lol)

Guest JudgeMental

Eddie..

I find most of the reactionary and moronic attitudes displayed on chatterbox a disgrace, and I'm surprised it is allowed, as a lot of these hateful views (thankfully) are illegal to spout on the street.....but we have to endure them on here....the mind boggles!

Eddie..

It was, they trained the parrot. :D

Archived