Oscar Pistorius

antony1969

You lot are sick in the head to make light over the downfall of a man and the tragic death of a young woman. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Appart from Mr Tracker that is, it's par for the course for him to be so childish.

......you having posted the following on the "Jimmy Saville" (sic) thread immediately after your post above:

peter - 2013-02-15 6:05 PM

The navy motto....................Rum, Bum, and Baccy. Turd burglars to a man. (lol)

......illustrates your clear qualification to be the forum's arbiter of good taste, Peter.

;-)

Robinhood - 2013-02-15 6:59 PM

......illustrates your clear qualification to be the forum's arbiter of good taste, Peter.

;-)

Peter as ever will let anything anyone says pass without comment, no matter how outrageous, until he sees an opportunity to have another go at me!!

Twas ever thus ever since BGD and I gave him a rough ride for whingeing all those years ago!!

Elephants never forget so they say and it certainly applies to Peter, the forum's very own Dumbo!!

Please note how, just as Peter uses smilies, I use exclamation marks to denote that this is a joke, a common ploy often used by the Wellingborough Whinger himself!!

If he wasn't out to get me I wouldn't need to be paranoid!!

Only joking Peter??

I stand by my previous post.

Anybody who thinks the pistorius tragedy is a joke is twisted.

I'm not out to get you richard. But you are a bit of a prat, as is constantly being exhibited on these forums.

What a coincidence - I originally called you a prat - but changed it to Dumbo as I did not wish to be seen as quite as insulting as you consistently are.

But on reflection????????????

It's just as well that nobody else ever makes a bad joke on here as heaven only knows what you would be saying about them in your quest for fairness and balance?

Peter, is it possible for you to PLEASE stop using threads to simply have a snipe at Richard? It is getting very very boring - we all know only too well what you think of him (that's your opinion) but are getting a bit fed up of having it shoved down our throats at every opportunity.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have a sensible and amiable thread for a change ... oink, oink, pigs are fed and ready to fly .....

peter - 2013-02-15 8:07 PM

I stand by my previous post.

Anybody who thinks the pistorius tragedy is a joke is twisted.

I'm not out to get you richard. But you are a bit of a prat, as is constantly being exhibited on these forums.

Peter I think if you look it is Pistorius ( the alleged murderer ) and not his poor victim that is the fun figure , lighten up a little .

Maybe.....but it's still not funny. It's a tragedy, for him and his family.

Admittedly brought on by himself for some as yet unknown reason.

But a sad thing nevertheless.

Mel B - 2013-02-15 8:52 PM

Peter, is it possible for you to PLEASE stop using threads to simply have a snipe at Richard? It is getting very very boring - we all know only too well what you think of him (that's your opinion) but are getting a bit fed up of having it shoved down our throats at every opportunity.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have a sensible and amiable thread for a change ... oink, oink, pigs are fed and ready to fly .....

And this is your idea of a sensible thread is it Mel?.

I think richard is man enough to fight his own corner, unless of course he's elected you as his minder.

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2013-02-15 10:29 PM

Maybe.....but it's still not funny. It's a tragedy, for him and his family.

Admittedly brought on by himself for some as yet unknown reason.

But a sad thing nevertheless.

Your getting grumpy Peter *-)................I suspect your missing a spot of winter sun B-)..........have you found somewhere to move to? (?)

Yes Dave we have. We're moving to swineshead. Hopefully in 3>4 weeks.

What are you doing up this late anyway Dave, it's way past your bedtime. :D

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2013-02-15 11:14 PM

I'm to scared to go to bed.................Sue's waiting for me...............I've gone 50 shades of grey this week 8-) 8-)

peter - 2013-02-15 10:30 PM

Mel B - 2013-02-15 8:52 PM

And this is your idea of a sensible thread is it Mel?.

I think richard is man enough to fight his own corner, unless of course he's elected you as his minder.

Oh dear ... not allowed to have my say now am I about you 'undermining' yet another thread? Nothing to do with Rich being able to fight his own corner, it's about you acting like a spoilt brat who has nothing better to do that try to pick a fight with him all the time. It is VERY TEDIOUS!

peter - 2013-02-15 9:04 PM

If you don't like it mel, don't read it. Or report me to the moderator as well.

Difficult not to read stuff as, until I do, I won't know whether I like it or not will I. *-)

As for reporting you to the moderator AS WELL ???? Hmmm now let me think ... can I be bothered to reply to that ... no, doesn't deserve a response really ... no point in spoiling your bit of fun if that's what you want to think - gotta give you something to moan about and if you aim that at me at least you won't be picking on anyone else in the meantime ... :D

peter - 2013-02-15 11:14 PM

Swineshead ... sounds like a suitable place! Oink, oink .... any flying pigs there? (lol)

Archived