ACSI and Campingcheque sites added plus iPad mode.

Guest searchforsites

Guest searchforsites

I have finally added all the ACSI and camping cheque sites to http://www.searchforsites.co.uk

Took a little while to do to ensure there were no duplicates added. (especially along the Spanish costas and south of France coast)

What I did find surprising is the number of sites that accept both ACSI card and/or camping cheques plus the number of naturist sites on the camping cheque scheme. I assumed they would be independent of each other.

Eg

http://www.searchforsites.co.uk/markers/18528.php

I have also added a full screen mode which I am tailoring specifically for use with a iPad, but does work with other devices (galaxy tab etc)

This is still in development but you should get the idea.

Total number of sites now stands at over 21000

Guest JudgeMental
Cattwg - 2013-02-18 8:55 PM

Hi,

This is a mammoth task you’ve undertaken. A labour of love? It looks as though your site is going to be very useful.

Cattwg :-D

This is developing very nicely..and hopefully you will attract some advertisers and get something for your effort :-D

Guest searchforsites

Thanks for the positive comments.

There are NO immediate plans to use the site to raise revenue.

Even the forum will be free to join when I get around to setting it up.

But, never say never.

Hi

This looks like it will be a handy site, so nice to have everything in one place, congratulations.

Could I suggest a Key to the pins (ie. CS = Camping Club 5 van site or something) alongside the map so you could reference what you were looking at, at a glance.

I have saved you as a favourite.

Keep up the good work.

(lol) ;-) :-D

Guest searchforsites

Mike

Yes. Any pics of the site would be greatly appreciated - plus a review as well (include the site ref number as you can bet there will be more than one)

Guest searchforsites
Caroline - 2013-02-19 3:53 PM

Hi

This looks like it will be a handy site, so nice to have everything in one place, congratulations.

Could I suggest a Key to the pins (ie. CS = Camping Club 5 van site or something) alongside the map so you could reference what you were looking at, at a glance.

I have saved you as a favourite.

Keep up the good work.

(lol) ;-) :-D

Caroline

Not sure what you mean as there is already a key to the icons.

If you click on the green cross on the right hand side of the main page or top right on the full screen page a pop out should appear with all the icons on and these can also be used to filter the results.

The CS/CL's are denoted by the 5 in the icon dark green for CC, red for C & CC

Hi

Tried to upload to your site but it wouldn't accept me! PM me and I'll send you some pics.

In the meantime this is the site at present-trees have been cut back but grow again to provide shade in the Summer.

€6 pn all year includes all services (water, showers, wash up handwash sinks etc) has swimming pool in Summer, bar, shop and a nice welcome-oh and it was 28degs yesterday when I took these pics!

Mike

1777483274_LaVolta.jpg.1a3122ac853bc42f71ad0822fb747c8f.jpg

1239962706_LaVolta1.jpg.cd7257d3822f2e660556ebcfbcc53ce5.jpg

Archived