Finding a very good dealer in kent

Jasonoliver

Are you sure that you want to buy new?  Massive depreciation in the first year! If you're new to motorhoming you may not choose the right layout first time. Many of us changed to a different layout after our first purchase...........or would like to!

You could do worse than talk to Ian at Kent Motorhome Centre on Bluebell Hill  http://www.kentmotorhomes.co.uk/ where we bought our used 2008 Cheyenne a few years ago and it had barely been used with just 4,500 on the clock, plus lots of extras.

No, I'm not connected to them, but they have to be one of the best used dealers around and they pack a lot of vehicles into a small site.

I can vouch for the service I've been given by Johns Cross even though I did not purchase my AutoTrail from them ( the year we changed they were selling Hobby but are back selling AutoTrail now). Brilliant service and the don't rip you off. In fact on one occasion they advised me to carry out some work I required myself and told me over the phone how to do it! When I was last there having a new step fitted under warranty someone else in the waiting room was having some work done that Marquise had quoted £800 for, and Johns Cross we're doing for if I remember correctly just £350!

If anyone from Johns Cross is reading this, and I know you do, please bear in mind that I'm booked in for a full service on the 19th of March so a nice cake with my free cup of coffee would go down very nicely.

Archived