Hand Signals and Shouts

Chris B

I have read several times how people (husbands & wives) frequently fall out when manouvering in a tight spot over hand signals and shouts of "stop" "too late"! Just a small tip to make thigs easy, invest about £25 in a set of walkie Talkies, you can then talk to each other in a civil manner and no more mishaps when reversing. We have used them for about 2 years and life is so much easier, and we are still married.

Whats this multi-task, is that like getting up in the morning, going off to work,bringing home the bacon,painting the house,mowing the lawn,fixing the shelves,washing the MH,keeping it running,booking the sites,doing the driving in particular the parking,loading ,unloading, trying to work out why the fridge isn,t working............and on and on and on, or is it more like going shopping and buying a new frock and shoes at the same time. EXPLAIN.

Geoff I don't fall into the usual mold of 'female', its usually me that does all the decorating, gardening, DIY, loading the 'van etc but my husband is quite happy to do the normal household chores like washing up, vacuuming etc, and he does cook a lovely Sunday roast ... although I've never yet seen the cheese souffle he supposedly can make, even after nearly 25 years of marriage! But then again, if you really like to go shopping, buying a frock and shoes, who am I to mock you, I bet you get some really funny looks when trying them on though don't you Geoff???

Geoff ... he has been known to wear a skirt for a Women's driving competition when we were a bit short of ladies, but the chap who wore his wife's best summer strappy dress really did himself proud ... that was until his Mrs realised - it's surprising how fast a man can run in high-heels!

Archived