lPG poi for new sat nav

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Just got a new garmim 2595 LMT sat nav. Have installed all the aires of Europe. Camper stop poi ('book on the way) all the ASCI campsites plus Archie's Europe . What I can't find is a set of European LPG, needs to have Spain as heading there at end of march.

Can anyone point me in the right direction plse...

There are 'Europe-wide' downloadable POI sets for LPG filling stations available on-line but, if you are going to spend most of your time in Spain, it's likely that a Spain-only set of data will be more accurate and up-to-date. Certainly the Europe-wide offerings I found via GOOGLE seemed to be pretty sketchy and/or old.

JudgeMental - 2013-02-24 9:48 AM

Good point as its only in Spain LPG in short supply and only need it for forthcoming trip....

I use this site which is in spanish but pretty clear:

http://www.aoglp.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=110

Good site which you can click through to see the Google Street View.

I also made the mistake of buying All the Aires Spain and Portugal specifically for the LPG stations listing which I too thought were scarce.

Sadly the VB listing is not up to date by a long way more research needed by VB I think.

After 5 weeks in Spain we found there was really little problem with GPL unless you were holed up at the top of a Sierra somewhere. The one at Teruel is particularly useful on the road south from Zaragoza.

Archived