Not Pc savvy

nowtelse2do

You've got me worry again Paul, will have to check the phone bill asap :D They could get a few in it if they bring them in from Calais and all standing, they can't half pack them in. Have you seen their buses and trains?.

Down your way on Tuesday pm (Newcastle), having a job done on the Shaguar 8-) (lol) (lol)

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-03-02 3:09 PM

You've got me worry again Paul, will have to check the phone bill asap :D They could get a few in it if they bring them in from Calais and all standing, they can't half pack them in. Have you seen their buses and trains?.

Down your way on Tuesday pm (Newcastle), having a job done on the Shaguar 8-) (lol) (lol)

Dave

Well if you need your fluffy dice reupholstered Dave ;-).........I think I've got some leopard skin fabric somewhere :D

pelmetman - 2013-03-02 4:32 PM

Dave

Well if you need your fluffy dice reupholstered Dave ;-).........I think I've got some leopard skin fabric somewhere :D

Do you make Leopard skin underpants and would you need my inside leg measurements :$ what about hanging 8-) left or right or should I leave that for the Judge to decide (lol)

Dave

Down your way on Tuesday pm (Newcastle), having a job done on the Shaguar. 8-) (lol) (lol)

Dave

Body or mechanical? Which Garage?

I wouldn't worry too much on the phone number. Sounds fairly legit guy if he's viewing other MH's. When I was searching for mine I did exactly the same.

Albany Rd, XJE Independent Jag Garage. Just off A34 southbound Nr center, good reputation. Wheel Alignment.

The guy hasn't rung back. Spent all day cleaning inside & out and on the roof , by hell there was some crap on top. Looks well, were having second thoughts about selling when I'd finished. (lol)

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2013-03-02 8:10 PM

Albany Rd, XJE Independent Jag Garage. Just off A34 southbound Nr center, good reputation. Wheel Alignment.

The guy hasn't rung back. Spent all day cleaning inside & out and on the roof , by hell there was some crap on top. Looks well, were having second thoughts about selling when I'd finished. (lol)

Dave

Could have saved you a lot of graft!

There is a very good hand car wash with full valeting service just up the road from that Jag Garage. On the A34 but going back from the Garage right by the first set of T/lights. A young lad runs it and even though his prices are cheap, he must be doing well as he has a fondness for 'high end' motors which he seems to change on a regular basis.

Archived