ACSI with page numbers

dawki

Hi All

Last year I managed to find a POI download for ACSI sites with site book page numbers which I found very handy.

I have been looking for a download for 2013 with page numbers but not been able to find one

I would be grateful if anybody has details of this

Eddie, the link to archiescamings then shows you a link for special files. One of these associated sites is ACSI to which you are directed.

This then tells you to go to MY ACSI and download the file........................

You need to be an ACSI sibscriber to collect this data.

Guest JudgeMental

OK Chris thanks!

which file do you download..or both?

Coordinates by ACSI guide

CampingCard ACSI 01-01-2013 Save

CampingCard ACSI (camperplaats-editie) 01-01-2013 Save

do I put them both in same folder and upload to device?

EDIT: very odd..I just downloaded the first file and when I click on my POI it does not bring them up in order..seems kinda random? starts of with sites in greece *-)

Hi Eddie, I have a Tomtom so might be different.

You need to download both files, one is a logo and one is the camping data. On the Tomtom these need to be exactly the same name and be in the 'Western Europe' map folder.

I've just tried to re-download them to check all is well but there seems to be an error on the tomtom download files - they both say that there is an error but we know about it!!

bolero boy - 2013-03-09 2:03 PM

Eddie, the link to archiescamings then shows you a link for special files. One of these associated sites is ACSI to which you are directed.

This then tells you to go to MY ACSI and download the file........................

You need to be an ACSI sibscriber to collect this data.

Sorry to disagree but I have always gone to the page as shown by Eddie i.e.

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

and then clicked the download button at the bottom of that page (not the ACSI advert) where you will find the POI download for the ACSI sites in all major formats.

Bas

Guest JudgeMental
I thought this download was only for sites within the discount card scheme, which would be handy on route as I would not have to cross reference with the book,,,but I don't think it is, looks to me it contains all the sites

OK, right. I have now had a little play with the down loads and found out why I was confused.

Each download drops file into a file on your PC with exactly the same name, ie the same structure - giving all formats of the data - Tomtom, Garmin etc. It's only when you open the file that you can see that the data refers to 'Camping Cheque' or 'ACSI' etc, however the naming convention is not as clear as my example.

I have my own sources for CC, C&CC, ACSI, AIRES, Stellplatz, etc. The Camping Cheque data I did not have as we dont normally use these sites. However, we have recently won 12 nights at these sites and will be taking them to Europe in a couple of months.

Archived