Record viewings

Geoff Bell

Just a thought, I was wondering if any of you out there in motorhome cyberspace know what topic has achieved the most viewings or replies since the forum started. I expect answers from all those veterans out there who keep me entertained nightly. You know who you are. It might be fun to suggest a subject that might do this, funny or serious and put it to the test...........Now theres a challenge This idea came to mind after I achieved over 1100 viewings with a boring thread title of 'Hook up lead'

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starspirit
Whose orange is it then? Their there or they're? Or is it yours, all except for the blue ones and the white ones and the yellow ones, I guess. There, there, there then.

Guest starspirit
Wassa grammical then Geoff? Is it a bit like a comical with half an 'm&m'? I hear the blue ones is best for making you comical?

Guest starspirit
Sorry mate no room for a pianp, that would be just plain daft 'cos I can't play t'piano. However we do have a full size snooker table which folds up nicely to store in the loo. However it does make using the loo difficult. But then again you don't need to empty it so often so every lining has a silver cloud.

Thats because there is no exact translation for the colour orange in the french language, only for the fruit, and as they don't conduct electricity very well, they decided that they should be black. This enables the average French person to be able to purchase their hook up leads without being lost for words.

Not sure about 'record number of viewings', but, for the record number of responses to a posting, Old Timers will remember the infamous Pol Emique thread which went well past the 100 mark. Those were the days, eh, when responses were more than a single word long, the geo-politics of motorcaravanning was considered a valid subject for argument and (on a good evening) discussions could really turn nasty.

Archived