Record viewings

Geoff Bell

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starspirit
Good morning everyone. I don't know about telling the Brits by their orange leads but some of us are allowed off of our leads now and then if only to wreak havoc on this website.

Guest starspirit
No David - I don't believe you (and I) are going in the wrong direction - all the other silly b****** are?

Geoff i hope you have not been multi tasking on the caravan site this is not exceptable ........just to keep your figures up I will return the favor as you can see.....I have Multi tasked all day but as I work from home I am lucky. Just have another 20 years to go before I can multi task in retirement And i know it won't stop there...................

Guest starspirit
Who needs pills to be happy when we have our motorhomes and our partners - or something? OK Yeah Well we have our 'vans anyway and at least the dog still thinks I'm wonderful. Having spent all day trying to fit a grand piano in the van I eventually gave up and settled for a drum kit as it seems like much more fun and much more likely to bring a bit of life and awareness into any CC site. So now I just have to save my pension up for one night's site fee and if grasping Gordon allows I can also buy a gallon (sorry four and a half thingies) of diesel too - nut not both in the same week.

Guest starspirit
God how I hate another smart arse Geof as I thought I was the only one. It really hurts to have competition, but as the dog still thinks that I am wonderful I won't feel offended to have lost your admiration even if my van does have a nut loose at the wheel.

[QUOTE]starspirit - 2006-07-31 9:51 PM God how I hate another smart arse Geof as I thought I was the only one. It really hurts to have competition, but as the dog still thinks that I am wonderful I won't feel offended to have lost your admiration even if my van does have a nut loose at the wheel.[/QUOTE] Aleast your Dog Thinks your the mutts nutts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, *-)

Archived