Record viewings

Geoff Bell

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he was drunk gave me a nice cuddle still he would have to be HAHA lol.. which one do you think is the doggy.........or the dog should I say.. Yes got his goat...you little cheat............... Actually where is the dog WHAT HAVE THEY DONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....

Geoff your right BUT YOUR ALARM IS WRONG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyway i think member is higher than regular i'am in the club te he ? unless of couse they count the fact that I waffle and your a Regular Good conversationist ..............so there for Iam just on the low rank's Need answer's and stop cheeting got my eye on you Record viewing......... ;-)

Guest starspirit
Terrible thing to lose your member Geof? Please take care of my goat and he will give you hours of aggravation - just like me.

I have just read the last three pages - what on earth is going on? Can anyone join this Mad-Hatters-Tea-Party? I just love the 1st. of the Month, did you get anyone with "PINCH PUNCH 1st. OF THE MONTH" - it's after 12 o'clock now, so you are safe!! The trouble is, I always come off worse, as my beloved uses, "A PUNCH & A KICK FOR BEING SO QUICK!" Living in a Mad-House, keeps you forever juvenile. Love, Chris

Guest starspirit
Welcome to the mad hatters tea party Chris. In the true spirit of madness the more the merrier and one day the lunatics will be running the asylum. Oh dear - I forgot - the lunatics are already running the country with much help from the Strasbourg Centre for Nuttiness.

You can join anytime ............i joined a c ouple of years ago but just sat back and watched sometimes it does not get the Kite mark for crystal clarity ,,. But then they say I am a dumb blonde ...........honestly welcome help's if your mad can';t take life to serious......... They have been a very friendly bunch of nutters ..............

Anyway stop picking on me ...........My dog's run away and you call me micheLLe and he took your goat and to top it all we are giving OH cheeky one more record viewing......................I WANT IT I WANT TO BETOP DOG NOT VETERAN NOT USER NOT MEMBER TOP DOG ...........GOT IT . Wonder where the Goat is with my dog I suspect............ ;-)

It'll be quiet from Horsham tonight because.................................................. .................................................... I,m going down the pub, my brain needs replenishing, I'm finding it difficult to understand some of this stuff. Goodnight Michele

Archived