Record viewings

Geoff Bell

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starspirit
I don't want your ruddy (or any other colour) goat Geoff I'm just so happy to be regular - you could say a load off my mind but that's a funny place to keep it do I hear you say?

How many goats are there, I,m loosing count, and is it right Mel B,s got WORMS or am I barking up the wrong tree. I finding it increasingly difficult to work out what the 'Mad Hatters' club members (and REGULARS)** are on about. Have I got Michelllllllllles GOAT yet or is that a dog. Please HELP argggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. Or maybe I'm just loosing it. Not the goat, the dog, no, oh hell I don't know. ** Like me and starspirit but definately not Michellllllllllllllllle as shes still only a member.

Guest starspirit
Tis kwite simple really Jeff Michellllllllle is the mad hatter and her dog is really the march hare disguised as a goat. Mel must therefore be the queen of hearts (no I said hearts not tarts) Any advances please?

Guest starspirit
I'm proud of being mad because it is the only thing that keeps me sane in this crazy unjust greedy badly run country and planet.

Guest starspirit
You and your goat Geoff! What is it with you and goats? No one really upsets me but I do love making it look that way and having a little goad (goad = like a goat only sharper) Personally speaking I would rather be regular than veteran!

Archived