Record viewings

Geoff Bell

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starspirit
Clear as a bell Geoff. Perhaps the van is amphibious and the very nice lady in question can also walk on water. After all most women can multitask so taking a photo whilst walking on water should be easy peasy lemon sqeezy. You are only jealous 'cos you ain't got a snooker table in your van but in my last van we only had a tennis court because it was smaller - so there!

(Not to be read by Mel B) Starspirit, I hear what you say but is she actually a woman. In an earlier post in her own words she describes herself as more of man type of women, and when you think about it some of those replies she post are very manly. So would it be able to walk on water? I,m not sure.

Guest starspirit
And just what has Mel done to rattle your cage Geoff? Get outta bed on the wrong side did you? I seem to recall it was not so long ago that you were on Mel's side giving me what for? Although I firmly believe that a woman's place is in the kitchen and I ain't never (double negative?) met a logical thinking woman yet and I still shiver at the thought of a woman piloting three and a half tons of Motorhome through narrow villages even I don't insult them - well not all the time anyway. Discuss? Anyone?

Geoffrey bobbles bom-bom!! I'm shocked!!! Just because I do a lot of things that men do, like DIY etc (disabled Dad meant I had to learn to do most things) doesn't mean that I'm not ALL WOMAN!!! My husband is quite happy in that regard thank you ... no, not that you smutty devil! My way of writing is more 'manly' as you put it as I work with men and I have to keep things simple so that they can understand what's going on -sorry if that's not easy enough for you to comprehend my sweet. As for walking on water ... I don't need to, it just parts as soon as I look at it! If you look at the picture you can see that I made it part for my motorhome! Mel B PS: I was scarey long before she was!!!

Richard I'll take you lot on any day................. I'll show you how to shift it.. It's a known fact that not only are we multi taskers but,whilst a man is only thinking of how to win . A women has her mind on the upstairs mirror and the downstairs step's. & who's ringing her BELLS.......... :-S :-S (!) (!) (?) (?)

As It's for your viewings I will write seperately ....Have to pick up tomorrow BBC1 10.55 THE VAN ...THe book is Excellent!!!!!!""" Author RODDY DOYLE booker prize winner you will love it........... goodnight one and all................... :-)

Guest starspirit
I doubt Michelllle has time to watch any TV as she spends her life checking tyre pressures, looking for weighbridges and gas alarms and doing her very best to be the worlds most prolific email writer ever. Good job she can multitask or her family would be very hungry!

Archived